TERMS OF SALE
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
- Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt. If for any reason this is not possible (such as custom ring manufacturing, temporary unavailability of the item or color) you will be notified by email and an estimated shipping date will be provided.
- All orders received online are processed and, depending on their availability, shipped in the shortest possible time. Normally, delivery to the recipient is made in less than 15 business days. It may take a little longer in high season such as Christmas. Please note, however, that some of our jewelry is handcrafted and may be made exclusively for you.
- In the event that the delivery time is longer, we will contact you by email to confirm the approximate delivery date.
- If you want to make a change in the delivery address once the order has been placed, it is essential that you notify us as soon as possible. Once the package has been dispatched, it will not be possible to make any change of address.
- DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA ships all over the world. Below you will find the detail of the shipping costs corresponding to each country.
- SHIPMENTS, ORDER LOSS, DELIVERY: Once the order has been submitted, you will receive an email with the shipping details. We will appreciate your confirmation of arrival by mail. If you do not receive the order on time, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com Although orders are sent by secure mail, if received in poor condition You must state it on the carrier’s receipt. If the order is lost or you do not receive it within the previously established times, you must notify us as soon as possible by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The order is considered delivered when it is received. sign the delivery and we receive the notice of delivery by the dealer or the company and from this moment no claim will be accepted.
SPAIN (PENINSULA), BALEARES, CANARY ISLANDS, CEUTA AND MELILLA.
- Spain: Purchases over €350 – FREE SHIPPING (EXCEPT MAIL BOXES EXPRESS).
- Purchases less than €350 – €10 Option to send by registered mail to the peninsula.
- € 12 for the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Melilla Ceuta.
- Compras inferiores a 350€ Opción de envío rápido por la empresa Mail Boxes: Los precios de envío varían en función de la ciudad, comunidad o islas de destino, el importe se calculará automáticamente al introducir la dirección de envío.
- Delivery time – between 1 and 5 business days, depending on cities, communities or islands.
EUROPEAN UNION (Mail Boxes)
- Purchases over €350 – FREE SHIPPING (EXCEPT MAIL BOXES EXPRESS).
Shipping prices vary depending on the country of destination, the amount will be calculated automatically when entering the shipping address.
UNITED STATES (Mail Boxes)
- Shipping prices vary depending on the destination state, the amount will be calculated automatically when entering the shipping address.
NON EUROPEAN UNION
- Purchases over €350 – FREE SHIPPING (EXCEPT MAIL BOXES EXPRESS).
- Shipping prices vary depending on the country of destination, the amount will be calculated automatically when entering the shipping address.
Sometimes shipments to countries outside the EU may incur additional fees and taxes, which in any case will be the responsibility of the buyer. DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA undertakes to carry out the procedures and prepare the necessary documentation for the corresponding customs management.
EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND WARRANTY OF THE ITEMS
IN WHAT CASES CAN I EXCHANGE OR RETURN AN ITEM?
- I have received the order in bad condition
- I have the wrong size and I would like to change it
In either case, it is essential that the products subject to exchange or return are in perfect condition and without obvious signs of use, otherwise no exchange or return can be made. It is your responsibility to send them in the original packaging to ensure that the items arrive at DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA in perfect condition. If the items are received in poor condition, we will not be able to make the requested return.
The period of time to exchange or return an item is 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN?
Write an email to email@example.com advising of your intention to change or return an item.
As soon as your change is approved by our Customer Service team, you must send the item with its original packaging by registered mail. Once the package is received with its tracking code, a coupon will be made for the amount of the product so that you can buy again by subtracting the amount of the product you bought, valid for 30 days.
DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA does not accept returns. If you have received an item that you want to return, you must follow the exchange procedure, for the moment, you will receive a value of the amount of the products you buy, valid for the next 30 days from the issuance of the voucher.
DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA will not be responsible for any loss that the package may have suffered during shipping, and it will be the customer’s responsibility to ensure that said package arrives at our facilities in perfect condition.
Due to hygiene reasons, the earrings cannot be returned, except for a manufacturing defect and the damage has not been caused by misuse. DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA will study in detail whether, in each case, the damage has been caused by misuse of the pieces.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN?
The period to make an exchange or a return is 15 calendar days after the order is delivered.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN?
The costs associated with the changes will always be paid by the buyer. The cost of processing a change will vary depending on the geolocation of each client and the cost that the Post Office has to send a registered letter to Barcelona.
All items from DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA have a 1-month guarantee from the order delivery date. The guarantee will only apply in those cases in which there is a manufacturing defect, and the damage has not been caused by misuse. DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA will study in detail whether, in each case, the damage has been caused by misuse of the pieces.
ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
- Each and every one of the pieces is carefully prepared in our facilities, so your order should arrive in perfect condition. If this is not the case, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have difficulty placing your order or navigating through our website, please restart your browser. If problems persist, contact us and our technical team will help you as soon as possible.
- The accepted payment methods are:
– Credit card, through the “Caixa Bank” electronic payment gateway, which guarantees maximum security in all operations.
– PayPal, an international payment operator with which you can also pay by card, regardless of whether or not you have a PayPal account.
- Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and other international cards.
- If you experience any difficulties or errors at the time of payment, try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card
- Use an alternative payment method to the one that is causing the problem
- Please restart your browser and try again
- Delete cookies or clear your browser’s cache and try again
- If problems persist, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
The contents of the website www.different-jewelry-barcelona.com, including among others the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of Different Jewelry, or have acquired the corresponding rights of their owners, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of Different Jewelry. The Client undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Different Jewelry.