HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
It is important to follow the following instructions:
- We recommend removing jewelry before going to sleep, showering, and for physical activities.
- Exposure to certain chemicals or environments can compromise the integrity of your jewelry. These are some such as: perspiration (sweat), perfumes and colognes, cosmetic creams, cleaning products, chlorine, salt water and silver polish, hydroalcoholic gel.
CLEANING PIGMENTED SILVER, SILVER AND GOLD
Cleaning pigmented silver
Mix a small amount of soap with warm water and gently scrub your jewelry with a soft toothbrush or cloth.
Black silver is natural and is due to hydrogen sulfide in the air.
You will avoid black silver with frequent cleaning. Slightly blackened silver is cleaned with baking soda and hot water when the piece does not contain stones or toothpaste.
- Add two teaspoons of water for every three teaspoons of baking soda and stir the mixture to make a thick paste similar to toothpaste.
- Apply the mass with the help of a cotton ball covering the jewel completely.
- Now place the jewel in a plastic container and pour the white vinegar until it is completely covered and leave it for five minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dry with a soft cloth.
In the case of jewelry with gold or silver plating, DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA does not guarantee that the plating will last forever. These pieces, due to their manufacture, are more fragile and sensitive to losing color over time. The speed at which it is produced can vary due to multiple factors such as the use of chemicals, cosmetics, the level of perspiration and even the natural PH of your skin. For this reason, it is particularly important to take special care of your gold or silver-plated jewelry.
Bronze care with patina
- Exposure to certain chemicals or environments can compromise the integrity of your patina bronze jewelry. These are some such as: perspiration (sweat), perfumes and colognes, cosmetic creams, cleaning products, chlorine, salt water and silver polish, hydroalcoholic gel.
- Bronze jewelry with patina should not get wet.
HOW TO STORE YOUR JEWELRY
DIFFERENT JEWELRY BARCELONA jewelery should be kept away from heat sources and direct sunlight in a protective box. They can also be kept in sealed plastic (polyethylene) bags.